Meet my Theresa

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Meet my Brian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Birthday

Poor kids .... still don't know and realize what has happen out there
I so hope that some day that won't have the words such as ‘we MALAY…. you CHINESE…. he INDIANS….’ .
I hope that one day I will hear that ‘we Malaysians….’
Is it going to happen????

God knows when it will be…

Imagine a stick will easily break with just a little tiny strength,
why not join 2 other sticks or more TOGETHER, to unity EVERYONE,
with different religous, colors and couture,
knowing each other, and won't be standing alone by others.

Happy 51st birthday , Malaysia…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

leng lui my blog change to another name.. ttunforgettable@