Meet my Theresa

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Meet my Brian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Kitchen: Fish fillet with seaweed rice

some of the recipe i found up from others
is really fascinating me
sometimes just a little simple material can make up a fine meal

i follow the idea from my favorite food blogger... foodelicious
to prepare this simple dinner
and I'm glad is really easy and it's only use a little time

i got some leftover rice in fridge
sis has cook more yesterday
mostly follow the idea of foodelicious to prepared this
i cook again the cold rice with some chop garlic, seaweed with olive oil
i like garlic
have put lots of it
and a little salt for flavoring

a fish fillet from the wet market
now buying fish ain't cheap
just sprink some black pepper and salt
grilled it
and place it with the rice

i have left out the lemon
which i really forgot bout it
i'm sure the dish will turn perfect with some lemon juice on top the fillet

"hubby, nice or not? ;)"




3 comments:

karynn said...

wah!!! maybe next time we become neighbours i can learn cooking from you ;) i very cha la.

anyway, u going 2 d JMB meeting next sun?

pinkmaple said...

can help me to finish the food too ;p
yupe, i'll be attend the meeting. u will b there too?

karynn said...

yes, yes... me coming! looking 4ward 2 meet u! :)