Meet my Theresa

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Meet my Brian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Kitchen:Kam-sa-mi-da, let's hv bean paste soup

,sometimes is hard for me to think of what to cooki can ran around the wet market and come out with an empty hand
so when i can't think of something
i'll make my dinner in a lazy way
a lazy way
is bout 'all-in-one'
.
.
carrot, tofu, mushroom & sliced chicken meat all in the hot pot
this time i like to make it in korean way
a bean paste soup in hot pot
.
.
bean paste soup was a very common in korean food
to make a my bean paste soup delicious i use this
the ottogi sesame oil and soy bean paste
which can easily found in the korean grocesy shop
in such a cold raining day
having a hot pot bean paste
is really 'heart warming' one ;)


No comments: