Meet my Theresa

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Meet my Brian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

i'm in canton

honestly i didn't seriously try this
cos i reached canton-i just after my breakfast with my cousin ;p
hardly got extra room for their famous roasted goose

but i know they served nice wonton mee, porridge.....

nice deco, warm, comfortable

is so nice of them, even have other language on their menu

my dear cousin, vivian.....

both my parents so enjoy their blunch
, they finish most of the dish

this is what i have, & i love it so much~~~
chinese 'flower' tea, bottomless refill
definitely will order this for my next visit

i ordered something light ... the salad squid with cuttlefish

papa ordered wonton mee with charsiew and roast belly pork

mama ordered meatball porridge

and prawn fun-cheong for all of us

too bad they open 10.30am til 10pm,
if not can bring hubby try it one day


No comments: