Meet my Theresa

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Meet my Brian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

egg noodle @ jln sg. besi


Actually what was the different between wanton noodle and this egg noodle,
well~ who cares, nice to eat then that's it ;)

This egg noodle along the Jalan Sungei Besi, they are famous.
Every time pass by, sure can see their stall pack of patrons.
And I have to make sure will drop by to give them a try one day.

Today, we haven't dinner and it's almost 10pm.
This egg noodle just pop into my mind when we on our way to Cheras.

They only open at night
Lot's of patrons just park their cars at the road side to have this simple wanton noodle.



Their business has turning good, as their menu has turn our lots of variety choices

we have order the vinegar pig leg, the meat is tender, but is too sour for me.


curry chicken, not too spicy and very curry creamy.

soup dumpling, is ok for me.

and of cos... wanton noodle with siu-yuk.

sure we have a full dinner today ;)




No comments: