Meet my Theresa

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Meet my Brian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 4, 2009

My Kitchen: Mix vege and shrimps with lettuce wrap

being alone at home, won't make myself bored
being alone at home, still wanted to have something different
... i mean my usual meal
a simple dish that just pop in my mind, that i wanted to have a light meal
that serve with fresh lettuce only (wrap style)

prepare : shrimps, green and yellow pepper for some color, some different type mushrooms as you like (all cut in small cubes) . chicken or pork meat also a perfect choice if don't like shrimps
fried the above with some pinch of garlic and ginger together. just add some oyster sos, a lil bit sesame oil and some salt and pepper for flavouring. not to forget a lil bit of chinese wine to perfect your cook.
tata~ ^^
hmm... another perfect day for me

2 comments:

Ah Loo said...

Good good!
简单又特别,很好的参考 ;)

pinkmaple said...

hope u enjoy lo~

sometimes the simple the best ;)