Meet my Theresa

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Meet my Brian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, October 24, 2008

My Kitchen: Little mushroom chezzy pizza

after work just wanted to stay home
don't like to get out
but somehow
he still wanted to get something to eat in the late night


i have left some bread
try to make a small pizza bread with mushroom
sliced up the mushroom
fried with minced garlic and onions
top it on the bread
sprinked some basil leaves herbs
placed some cheese that i found still got some left in fridge
put it into oven for few minutes
tadah.....
the little mushroom pizza for him
and he oledi prepared his own milo kao...
hey... where's mine ;p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I jeolous! I will ask FY to create one for me!!!! hmm!!!

Anonymous said...

walao..i saw a man with a full of happiness and sastification all show on face...