Meet my Theresa

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Meet my Brian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, June 16, 2008

so excited....



hoo hoo... i'm so gan zheong ;p

today went for my usual grocery shopping after my work. saw the national badminton player wong chung han and his wife and his daughter wondering around in this minimarket. i am, really really gan zheong cos my hubby like him ;) actually this is not the first time saw him. but this is the first time that saw him in this 'short distance' hehe..... so i went up to him, i asked him for a photo shoot with my trembling voice. see... just a little more i can knock his head... ha! and my hubby so happy with photo too ;P

so bad that i left my camera at home. use my lousy mobile take picture with him.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I met him before too. He is more handsome than on TV. :)