Meet my Theresa

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Meet my Brian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

dear old chummy...

meeting old friends is such a nice and wonderful things to me. really miss all my old chum. especially those from the k.c. schools. lots of memories coming back....
recently have some of the old chum's news, really glad that know some have doing so well.
i remember when we still in very '无忧无虑' school days, sitting around chit chat bout our future. some like to have own a business, some like to travel around, some like to study abroad. i remember that time i said that i would like to have my own florist shop. now when thinking back, he he... me sounds a bit silly ;p
said might have a gathering end of this month... really looking foward and love to catch up with them again...

No comments: